The top photo shows some of the 78 bags, bins & boxes we prepared for the Regeneration Clothing Room.
Bins of… men’s or women’s -summer or winter tops,-shorts or long pants, shoes, sleepwear AND bags of … winter coats and some of the 80 bags/boxes for Scott Mission.
On the clothes rack are some of the 21 children’s & women’s winter coats we have saved for upcoming wishlists.
We sent 18 bags to the Regen Thrift Store plus a table, chairs and a bookcase.
After specially choosing household items for setting up a new kitchen & packing them into the wooden bin at the back of the stage – enough for 3 future family wish lists…. we sent 15 boxes to Habitat for Humanity Restore.
5 bags of stained sheets/towels etc headed to Brampton Animal Services.
And, please note the array of 38 boxes of clothing on the shelves to the rear of the stage… one for eachsize: 18 months to 16 years: boys & girls. Right now we have 27 full boxes, the rest are partially full. We’re ready for the onslaught of family wish lists that are sure to appear soon. (We have been able to help 4 families over the summer too…)
On behalf of the Outreach & Pass It On Teams, thank you SO much for your ongoing support.
PASS IT ON TEAM
How you can join in our mission??
• Donate gently used clothing and household items
• Donate PB, Jam and Cereal to include with our family clothing donations
• Donate Personal Care Items for our family wish lists
• Volunteer at our sorting days
• Help us surpass our 2021 totals of:
• 293 bags of gently used and new items prepared for 5 charities
• 249 volunteer hours served
• 46 family wish lists completed (thus helping 27 teens and 66 younger children)
• 26 family personal care bags specifically packed for their needs (serving 38 adults, 23 teens and 54 younger children)